Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome!

Hello ladies! (Proverbs 31 women was taken already for a blogspot, so we're going to be ladies!) My hope is that this blog will serve as a central location for us to post information about the bible study, including chapters we are reading and upcoming events! Please become a follower and leave comments often... it should be fairly easy to join by setting up a Google account. Create a user name and password, then upload a photo if you want to!

This fall we are reading "The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omaritian. It's an oldie but a goodie! If you're like me and have read the book before, it's been a long time! I pray that we all gain new information and insight from the book and that God will use it greatly in our marriage. For next week, read Chapter 2 and 3 in the book and answer the questions from those chapters in the study guide.  Note that I will post the food schedule for upcoming weeks, and hopefully we can keep up with posting the needs of the group as they arise.  I'm so glad to know you gals and look forward to building some great friendships this year!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Shannon! Thanks for setting it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem...I think it will be great! I'd also like to set up an advertising window so that those of us w/ home based businesses can get our info out there. Would you like me to include yours Joni?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the advantage of becoming a follower (of this blog - not of Christ)? ;) Will we continue to be able to read and comment on it without being a follower? Thanks for doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie, yes I opened up comments to everyone. If you're a "follower" it should send you an email where there are new postings. That would be the main advantage, but you can check it anytime! Will you be coming to study this year? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete