Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update on Childcare/ Please e-mail Joni

From Joni:  I did talk to Missy and she said we can lower the cost for the rest of the semester.  I've already collected most of your money for September, so we'll just go ahead and keep it at that.  (If you haven't paid yet, it is $20 for one child and $40 for 2 or more.  I'd appreciate it if you could pay next week - cash or checks made out to First Baptist Church.  We've already had a donation to go toward anybody that's having trouble with meeting that high cost, so don't be afraid to pay less if you need to!)  But starting in October, it will be $12 for one child and $24 for 2 or more.  Hopefully that will fit better into our budgets!
I  would appreciate it if you could just shoot me back an email at  jonitapp@gmail.com let me know how many kids you're putting in childcare, just so I can know how much I'm supposed to be collecting!

1 comment:

  1. As you know our bible study has 10 different churches represented so If we could ask each of our individual churches if they had any designated women's funds to help out. First Baptist has graciously helped support this bible study for many years & in the downward economy churches are also feeling that hit. Let's see if we could get support from all our churches!

    ReplyDelete